Refusals, Cancellations, Notices and Appeals
If you have had a visa application refused or if you have had your visa cancelled, it is important that you act quickly. If you are in Australia without a valid visa, you are an unlawful non-citizen which can get you into a lot of trouble with Australian authorities. For instance you could be detained, deported and banned from entering Australia.
No need to panic. Our migration experts at Northern Immigration Australia have experience with difficult cases and are here to help you.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive advice and solutions for your situation
- Writing submissions to authorities
- Collecting evidence and documentation to support your case
- Applying for review at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- Preparing you for the Hearing and provide you all the support you need for the best outcome.
We endeavour to keep you in the country and secure a future in Australia for you and your family.
Need help with Refusals, Cancellations, Notices and Appeals?
Talk to one of our experienced registered migration agents today!