Investor Retirement VISA
The Investor Retirement Visa is a four year visa for retirees over 55 years of age who are financially independent, have no other dependents other than their spouse and are willing to make a long-term investment in Australia. Investor retirement visas are provisional for a period of four years, after which the visa holder may apply for permanent residency status.
Our service for investors retirement applicants include:
- Advice on investor retirement visa requirements
- Preparing investor retirement visa application
- Explaining your obligations and rights as an investor retirement visa holder
- Helping you bring your partner to Australia as an investor retirement visa holder, if requested
- Advice on permanent residency visa requirements, if requested
- Preparing permanent residency visa application, if requested.
Need help with your visa?
Talk to one of our experienced registered migration agents today!