Business & Investor VISAS
Have you been managing and/or owning one or more businesses and can demonstrate significant net assets as well as funds to invest?
The Government offers migration pathways to foreigners willing and able to make investments in Australia as part of the Business Innovation and Investment program. It’s a great way to grow and diversify your business while living the Australian dream!
Here is an overview of available visa types and streams:
1) Business Talent (Permanent) Visa:
This Visa has 2 streams:
- Significant Business History stream
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream
2) Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa:
This Visa has 5 streams:
- Business Innovation stream
- Investor stream
- Significant Investor stream
- Premium Investor stream
- Entrepreneur stream
Our service for investor visa applicants include:
- Advice on visa requirements and eligibility (e.g. net assets, amount and type of eligible investments)
- Advice on the application process, fees and time frames
- Preparing visa application
- Explaining your obligations and rights as an investor visa holder
- Helping you bring your partner to Australia as an investor visa holder, if requested
Need help with your visa?
Talk to one of our experienced registered migration agents today!