CALL US NOW +61 8 8963 5664 (Darwin)
+61 7 3011 6251 (Brisbane)
+61 40237 0237 (mobile)

Skilled Migration

There are a variety of skilled migration options:

Skilled Independent Subclass 189

Permanent visa option, the skilled independent does not require sponsorship by a relative or state/territory government.

Skilled Nominated Subclass 190

A permanent visa requiring nomination by an Australian State or Territory government.

Skilled Regional Provisional Subclass 489

This is a 4-year provisional visa which allows holders to live only in certain areas of Australia. You would need to be sponsored by an Australian relative living in a designated area, or by a state or territory government. All of Northern Australia is considered regional!

Watch our client Katherine's video message about the Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 489 here.

Skilled Regional Subclass 887

The Skilled Regional visa is the permanent stage of the Skilled Regional Provisional visa. To qualify for a Skilled Regional visa, you must live in the required region of Australia for 2 years and work full time there for 12 months. All of Northern Australia is considered regional!

Graduate Temporary Subclass 485

The Graduate Temporary visa is a work visa which can be applied for by international students who have completed a qualification taking 2 years of study in Australia.

Recognised Graduate Subclass 476

An 18 month work visa for recent engineering graduates.

Skills assessment

Certain skilled migration visas require an assessment of your skills. Criteria for a skills assessment vary by occupation and there are a large number of skills assessing authorities. In most cases, the skills assessment will be based on the applicant's qualifications and work experience, though in some cases English language ability and registration in Australia is required.

Contact us now to find out if you need a skills assessment

State or Territory Sponsorship

​You must nominate an occupation from the current Skills Occupations List if you are nominated by a State or Territory Government.

Our service for skilled migration include:

  • Advice on skilled visa requirements
  • Preparing Skills Assessment
  • Preparing State or Territory Nomination
  • Preparing visa application
  • Explaining your obligations and rights as a skilled visa holder
  • Helping you bring your partner and family to Australia if requested.

Do you have a trade, degree or 3 years work experience?

Then you may be eligible for Skilled Migration to Australia. There are temporary as well as permanent visas available.