Working Holiday VISA
This is a visa for people between 18 and 30 years of age who want to travel and work in Australia for up to 12 months. If you have completed at least 3 months of seasonal work in Australia, then you can apply for a 1-year extension on your working holiday visa.
This visa can be a good start into the Australian job market. At Northern Immigration Australia (NIA) we can help you to obtain a working holiday visa and assist you with strategies on how to stay on in Australia after you finish your working holiday.
Our service for working holiday makers include:
- Advice on working holiday visa requirements
- Preparing working holiday visa application
- Explaining your obligations and rights as a working holiday visa holder
- Helping you to find a job in Australia (see Recruitment for Individuals), if requested.
- Assisting you with finding regional work for your 1-year extension, if requested
- Advice on options for you to stay in Australia after you finish your working holiday visa, if requested.
Need help finding a job?
Talk to one of our experienced recruiters today!