Working Holiday VISA

Girl kissing dolphin

This is a visa for people between 18 and 30 years of age who want to travel and work in Australia for up to 12 months. If you have completed at least 3 months of specified regional work in Australia, then you can apply for a one-year extension on your working holiday visa.

This visa can be a good start into the Australian job market. At Northern Immigration Australia we can help you to obtain a working holiday visa and assist you with strategies on how to stay on in Australia after you finish your working holiday.


Contact us now to find out how we can help you.



Our service for working holiday makers include:

  • Advice on working holiday visa requirements
  • Preparing working holiday visa application
  • Explaining your obligations and rights as a working holiday visa holder
  • Help you and your employer how you can work for longer than six months for one employer.
  • Assisting you with finding regional work for your 1-year extension.
  • Advice on options for you to stay in Australia after you finish your working holiday visa.

Need help finding a job?

Talk to one of our experienced recruiters today!